Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bottle Openers and More Bottle Openers


From bottom left to top right: Olivewood, Bocote, Marblewood, Black & White Ebony
I didn't get as much time in the shop this weekend as I wanted, but I was still able to make a few more bottle openers.  In fact, I am now out of kits so it will be a while before I can make some more.  The theme was the same. Lets use some of the more exotic woods and come up with something striking.  This set included Bocote, Black & White Ebony, Olivewood and Marblewood.  There is little doubt in my mind that my favorite of this bunch in the Bocote. The unique lines and squiggles of the grain as simply phenomenal.

Prices -
Black & White Ebony or Bocote Openers are $40
Marblewood is $35
Olivewood is $30

If interested, please use the contact information found in the about me or contact section of the blog.


Black & White Ebony Bottle Opener

Black & White Ebony Bottle Opener

Bocote Bottle Opener - my favorite so far!



Bocote Bottle Opener - Backside - look at that grain

Marblewood Bottle Opener

Marblewood Bottle Opener - backside grain

Marblewood Bottle Opener - undercut grain

Olivewood Bottle opener - backside grain

Olivewood Bottle Opener

No comments: